Pain assessment tools for unconscious or sedated intensive care patients: a systematic review
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 946–956, May 2009
How to Cite
Pudas-Tähkä, S.-M., Axelin, A., Aantaa, R., Lund, V. and Salanterä, S. (2009), Pain assessment tools for unconscious or sedated intensive care patients: a systematic review. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 65: 946–956. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2008.04947.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication 12 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.