Self-efficacy with application to adolescent smoking cessation: a concept analysis
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 912–918, April 2009
How to Cite
Heale, R. and Griffin, M. T.Q. (2009), Self-efficacy with application to adolescent smoking cessation: a concept analysis. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 65: 912–918. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2008.04953.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2009
- Accepted for publication 12 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.