HIV/AIDS knowledge, attitudes, practices and perceptions of rural nurses in South Africa
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 1061–1073, May 2009
How to Cite
Delobelle, P., Rawlinson, J. L., Ntuli, S., Malatsi, I., Decock, R. and Depoorter, A. M. (2009), HIV/AIDS knowledge, attitudes, practices and perceptions of rural nurses in South Africa. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 65: 1061–1073. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2009.04973.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication 15 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!