Midlife African-American women’s protective and risky practices related to HIV
Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 1248–1258, June 2009
How to Cite
Mallory, C., Harris, G. and Stampley, C. (2009), Midlife African-American women’s protective and risky practices related to HIV. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 65: 1248–1258. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2009.04985.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
- Accepted for publication 21 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!