Comfort as a basic need in hospitalized patients in Iran: a hermeneutic phenomenology study
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 65, Issue 9, pages 1891–1898, September 2009
How to Cite
Yousefi, H., Abedi, H. A., Yarmohammadian, M. H. and Elliott, D. (2009), Comfort as a basic need in hospitalized patients in Iran: a hermeneutic phenomenology study. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 65: 1891–1898. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2009.05026.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2009
- Accepted for publication 6 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.