The phoenix process: a substantive theory about allegations of unprofessional conduct
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 2027–2037, October 2009
How to Cite
Pugh, D. (2009), The phoenix process: a substantive theory about allegations of unprofessional conduct. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 65: 2027–2037. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2009.05038.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Accepted for publication 27 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!