TEMPtEd: development and psychometric properties of a tool to evaluate material used in patient education
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 2229–2238, October 2009
How to Cite
Clayton, L. H. (2009), TEMPtEd: development and psychometric properties of a tool to evaluate material used in patient education. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 65: 2229–2238. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2009.05049.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2009
- Accepted for publication 9 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.