Your views and letters
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 2258–2259, October 2009
How to Cite
Jordan, S. (2009), Your views and letters. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 65: 2258–2259. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2009.05129.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2009
- 2009) Medication errors in an intensive care unit. Journal of Advanced Nursing 65, 1259–1267. , & (
- 2008) Vancomycin administration: mistakes by nursing staff. Nursing Standard 22, 35–42. , , , & (
- 2007) Adverse drug reactions: reducing the burden of treatment. Nursing Standard 21, 35–41. (
- 2006) Medication errors and adverse drug events in an intensive care unit: direct observation approach for detection. Critical Care Medicine 34, 415–425. , , , & (
- NCC MERP: National Co-ordinating Council for Medication Error Reporting and Prevention (2005) NCC MERP: The First Ten Years “Defining the Problem and Developing Solutions”. United States Pharmacopia, Rockville, MD. Retrieved from http://www.nccmerp.org/pdf/reportFinal2005-11-29.pdf on 2 February 2009.
- NPSA (National Patient Safety Agency) (2007) Safety in Doses: Medication Safety Incidents in the NHS. National Patient Safety Agency, London. Retrieved from http://www.npsa.nhs.uk on 2 February 2009.