Nurses’ knowledge of high-alert medications: instrument development and validation
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 177–190, January 2010
How to Cite
Hsaio, G.-Y., Chen, I.-J., Yu, S., Wei, I.-L., Fang, Y.-Y. and Tang, F.-I. (2010), Nurses’ knowledge of high-alert medications: instrument development and validation. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 66: 177–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2009.05164.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Accepted for publication 7 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!