Improving health-related quality of life of patients with chronic heart failure: effects of relaxation therapy
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 392–403, February 2010
How to Cite
Yu, D. S. F., Lee, D. T. F. and Woo, J. (2010), Improving health-related quality of life of patients with chronic heart failure: effects of relaxation therapy. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 66: 392–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2009.05198.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Accepted for publication 9 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!