Models of disability: their influence in nursing and potential role in challenging discrimination
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 697–707, March 2010
How to Cite
Scullion, P. A. (2010), Models of disability: their influence in nursing and potential role in challenging discrimination. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 66: 697–707. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2009.05211.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Accepted for publication 23 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!