The legitimacy of rest: conditions for the relief of burden in advanced dementia care-giving
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 988–998, May 2010
How to Cite
De La Cuesta-Benjumea, C. (2010), The legitimacy of rest: conditions for the relief of burden in advanced dementia care-giving. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 66: 988–998. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05261.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication 4 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.