Insecurity and shiftwork as characteristics of negative work environment: psychosocial and behavioural mediators
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1080–1091, May 2010
How to Cite
Elovainio, M., Kuusio, H., Aalto, A.-M., Sinervo, T. and Heponiemi, T. (2010), Insecurity and shiftwork as characteristics of negative work environment: psychosocial and behavioural mediators. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 66: 1080–1091. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05265.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication 15 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.