Abdominal massage for people with constipation: a cost utility analysis
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 66, Issue 8, pages 1719–1729, August 2010
How to Cite
Lämås, K., Lindholm, L., Engström, B. and Jacobsson, C. (2010), Abdominal massage for people with constipation: a cost utility analysis. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 66: 1719–1729. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05339.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 19 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.