Use of unsolicited first-person written illness narratives in research: systematic review
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 66, Issue 8, pages 1671–1682, August 2010
How to Cite
O’Brien, M. R. and Clark, D. (2010), Use of unsolicited first-person written illness narratives in research: systematic review. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 66: 1671–1682. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05349.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 26 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!