Predicting incidence and asymptomatic rates for chlamydia in small domains
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 66, Issue 12, pages 2650–2658, December 2010
How to Cite
Thomas, T. L. and Nandram, B. (2010), Predicting incidence and asymptomatic rates for chlamydia in small domains. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 66: 2650–2658. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05430.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication 2 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!