Implementing evidence-based practice: effectiveness of a structured multifaceted mentorship programme
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 66, Issue 12, pages 2761–2771, December 2010
How to Cite
Wallen, G. R., Mitchell, S. A., Melnyk, B., Fineout-Overholt, E., Miller-Davis, C., Yates, J. and Hastings, C. (2010), Implementing evidence-based practice: effectiveness of a structured multifaceted mentorship programme. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 66: 2761–2771. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05442.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication 16 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.