Attitudes of paediatric intensive care nurses to development of a nurse practitioner role for critical care transport
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 317–326, February 2011
How to Cite
Davies, J., Bickell, F. and Tibby, S. M. (2011), Attitudes of paediatric intensive care nurses to development of a nurse practitioner role for critical care transport. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67: 317–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05454.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication 6 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.