Home care nurses’ decisions about the need for and amount of service at the end of life
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Advanced Nursing © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 276–286, February 2011
How to Cite
Stajduhar, K. I., Funk, L., Roberts, D., McLeod, B., Cloutier-Fisher, D., Wilkinson, C. and Purkis, M. E. (2011), Home care nurses’ decisions about the need for and amount of service at the end of life. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67: 276–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05491.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication 10 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.