Struggling to create new boundaries: a grounded theory study of collaboration between nurses and parents in the care process in Iran
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 841–853, April 2011
How to Cite
Aein, F., Alhani, F., Mohammadi, E. and Kazemnejad, A. (2011), Struggling to create new boundaries: a grounded theory study of collaboration between nurses and parents in the care process in Iran. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67: 841–853. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05515.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication 24 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.