Assessing intervention effectiveness for reducing stress in student nurses: quantitative systematic review
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Advanced Nursing © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 709–721, April 2011
How to Cite
Galbraith, N. D. and Brown, K. E. (2011), Assessing intervention effectiveness for reducing stress in student nurses: quantitative systematic review. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67: 709–721. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05549.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication 13 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!