Sense of security among people aged 65 and 75: external and inner sources of security
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 1305–1316, June 2011
How to Cite
Fagerström, L., Gustafson, Y., Jakobsson, G., Johansson, S. and Vartiainen, P. (2011), Sense of security among people aged 65 and 75: external and inner sources of security. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67: 1305–1316. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05562.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication 27 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.