Relationships and betrayal among young women: theoretical perspectives on adolescent dating abuse
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Advanced Nursing © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 1393–1405, June 2011
How to Cite
Burton, C. W., Halpern-Felsher, B., Rankin, S. H., Rehm, R. S. and Humphreys, J. C. (2011), Relationships and betrayal among young women: theoretical perspectives on adolescent dating abuse. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67: 1393–1405. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05565.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication 4 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.