Analysis of international content of ranked nursing journals in 2005 using ex post facto design
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 1358–1369, June 2011
How to Cite
Dougherty, M. C., Lin, S.-Y., McKenna, H. P., Seers, K. and Keeney, S. (2011), Analysis of international content of ranked nursing journals in 2005 using ex post facto design. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67: 1358–1369. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05566.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication 4 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.