A qualitative descriptive study of self-management issues in people with long-term intermittent urinary catheters
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 1254–1263, June 2011
How to Cite
Wilde, M. H., Brasch, J. and Zhang, Y. (2011), A qualitative descriptive study of self-management issues in people with long-term intermittent urinary catheters. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67: 1254–1263. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05583.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication 18 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.