Experiences of doctors and nurses implementing nurse-delivered cardiovascular prevention in primary care: a qualitative study
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Advanced Nursing © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 1758–1766, August 2011
How to Cite
Voogdt-Pruis, H. R., Beusmans, G. H.M.I., Gorgels, A. P.M. and van Ree, J. W. (2011), Experiences of doctors and nurses implementing nurse-delivered cardiovascular prevention in primary care: a qualitative study. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67: 1758–1766. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05627.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 15 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.