Clinical interventions that increase the uptake and success of vaginal birth after caesarean section: a systematic review
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Advanced Nursing © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 1646–1661, August 2011
How to Cite
Catling-Paull, C., Johnston, R., Ryan, C., Foureur, M. J. and Homer, C. S. E. (2011), Clinical interventions that increase the uptake and success of vaginal birth after caesarean section: a systematic review. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67: 1646–1661. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05635.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication 22 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!