[Correction added after online publication 23 June 2011: the name of co-author, Mitsunori Takahara, has been corrected to Mitsuyoshi Takahara]
Beneficial effects of foot care nursing for people with diabetes mellitus: an uncontrolled before and after intervention study
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Advanced Nursing © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 1952–1962, September 2011
How to Cite
Fujiwara, Y., Kishida, K., Terao, M., Takahara, M., Matsuhisa, M., Funahashi, T., Shimomura, I. and Shimizu, Y. (2011), Beneficial effects of foot care nursing for people with diabetes mellitus: an uncontrolled before and after intervention study. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67: 1952–1962. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05640.x
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication 22 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.