‘Safe passage’: pregnant Iranian Kurdish women’s choice of childbirth method
Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 2130–2138, October 2011
How to Cite
Shahoei, R., Riji, H. M. and Saeedi, Z. A. (2011), ‘Safe passage’: pregnant Iranian Kurdish women’s choice of childbirth method. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67: 2130–2138. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05656.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication 5 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.