Self-assessment or self deception? A lack of association between nursing students’ self-assessment and performance
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 67, Issue 11, pages 2406–2413, November 2011
How to Cite
Baxter, P. and Norman, G. (2011), Self-assessment or self deception? A lack of association between nursing students’ self-assessment and performance. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67: 2406–2413. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05658.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication 5 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.