Readjusting one’s life in the tension inherent in work and motherhood
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Advanced Nursing © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 2151–2160, October 2011
How to Cite
Alstveit, M., Severinsson, E. and Karlsen, B. (2011), Readjusting one’s life in the tension inherent in work and motherhood. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67: 2151–2160. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05660.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication 8 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.