Non-clinical interventions that increase the uptake and success of vaginal birth after caesarean section: a systematic review
Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Advanced Nursing © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 1662–1676, August 2011
How to Cite
Catling-Paull, C., Johnston, R., Ryan, C., Foureur, M. J. and Homer, C. S.E. (2011), Non-clinical interventions that increase the uptake and success of vaginal birth after caesarean section: a systematic review. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67: 1662–1676. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05662.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication 8 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.