Patients, intimate partners and family experiences of implantable cardioverter defibrillators: qualitative systematic review
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Advanced Nursing © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 2537–2550, December 2011
How to Cite
Palacios-Ceña, D., Losa-Iglesias, M. E., Álvarez-López, C., Cachón-Pérez, M., Reyes, R. A. R., Salvadores-Fuentes, P. and Fernández-de-las-Peñas, C. (2011), Patients, intimate partners and family experiences of implantable cardioverter defibrillators: qualitative systematic review. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67: 2537–2550. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05694.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication 5 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.