The influence of Masters education on the professional lives of British and German nurses and the further professionalization of nursing
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 2605–2614, December 2011
How to Cite
Watkins, D. (2011), The influence of Masters education on the professional lives of British and German nurses and the further professionalization of nursing. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67: 2605–2614. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05698.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication 5 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.