A survey of the practice of nurses’ skills in Wenchuan earthquake disaster sites: implications for disaster training
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Advanced Nursing © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 2231–2238, October 2011
How to Cite
Yin, H., He, H., Arbon, P. and Zhu, J. (2011), A survey of the practice of nurses’ skills in Wenchuan earthquake disaster sites: implications for disaster training. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67: 2231–2238. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05699.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication 5 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.