A path model of health-related quality of life in Type 2 diabetic patients: a cross-sectional study in Taiwan
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Advanced Nursing © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 2658–2667, December 2011
How to Cite
Wang, R.-H., Wu, L.-C. and Hsu, H.-Y. (2011), A path model of health-related quality of life in Type 2 diabetic patients: a cross-sectional study in Taiwan. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67: 2658–2667. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05701.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication 5 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.