Combat stressors and post-traumatic stress in deployed military healthcare professionals: an integrative review
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 3–21, January 2012
How to Cite
Gibbons, S. W., Hickling, E. J. and Watts, D. D. (2012), Combat stressors and post-traumatic stress in deployed military healthcare professionals: an integrative review. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 3–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05708.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication 12 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!