The intention to continue nursing: work variables affecting three nurse generations in Australia
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 36–46, January 2012
How to Cite
Shacklock, K. and Brunetto, Y. (2012), The intention to continue nursing: work variables affecting three nurse generations in Australia. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 36–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05709.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication 12 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.