Effectiveness of heparin solution versus normal saline in maintaining patency of intravenous locks in neonates: a double blind randomized controlled study
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 2677–2685, December 2011
How to Cite
Arnts, I. J. J., Heijnen, J. A., Wilbers, H. T. M., van der Wilt, G.-J., Groenewoud, J. M. M. and Liem, K. D. (2011), Effectiveness of heparin solution versus normal saline in maintaining patency of intravenous locks in neonates: a double blind randomized controlled study. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67: 2677–2685. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05718.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication 19 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.