Intensive care nurses’ perceptions of their professional competence in the organ donor process: a national survey
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Advanced Nursing © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 104–115, January 2012
How to Cite
Meyer, K., Bjørk, I. T. and Eide, H. (2012), Intensive care nurses’ perceptions of their professional competence in the organ donor process: a national survey. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 104–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05721.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication 19 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.