Pain and psychological well-being of older persons living in nursing homes: an exploratory study in planning patient-centred intervention
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Advanced Nursing © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 312–321, February 2012
How to Cite
Tse, M., Leung, R. and Ho, S. (2012), Pain and psychological well-being of older persons living in nursing homes: an exploratory study in planning patient-centred intervention. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 312–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05738.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication 9 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!