Information-seeking behaviour of nurses: where is information sought and what processes are followed?
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Advanced Nursing © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 379–390, February 2012
How to Cite
O’leary, D. F. and Mhaolrúnaigh, S. N. (2012), Information-seeking behaviour of nurses: where is information sought and what processes are followed?. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 379–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05750.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication 26 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.