Type 2 diabetes: how do Thai Buddhist people with diabetes practise self-management?
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 550–558, March 2012
How to Cite
Lundberg, P. C. and Thrakul, S. (2012), Type 2 diabetes: how do Thai Buddhist people with diabetes practise self-management?. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 550–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05756.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication 26 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.