Living in a paradox – women’s experiences of body and life-world after meningioma surgery
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 559–568, March 2012
How to Cite
Wenström, I., Eriksson, L. E. and Ebbeskog, B. (2012), Living in a paradox – women’s experiences of body and life-world after meningioma surgery. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 559–568. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05757.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication 26 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.