In discourse: Bourdieu’s theory of practice and habitus in the context of a communication-oriented nursing interaction model
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 480–489, February 2012
How to Cite
Sieger, M., Fritz, E. and Them, C. (2012), In discourse: Bourdieu’s theory of practice and habitus in the context of a communication-oriented nursing interaction model. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 480–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05783.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication 28 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.