Do assistive devices, training, and workload affect injury incidence? Prevention efforts by nursing homes and back injuries among nursing assistants
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Advanced Nursing © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 836–845, April 2012
How to Cite
D’Arcy, L. P., Sasai, Y. and Stearns, S. C. (2012), Do assistive devices, training, and workload affect injury incidence? Prevention efforts by nursing homes and back injuries among nursing assistants. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 836–845. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05785.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication 11 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.