The shifting nature of women’s experiences and perceptions of ductal carcinoma in situ
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Advanced Nursing © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 856–867, April 2012
How to Cite
Kennedy, F., Harcourt, D. and Rumsey, N. (2012), The shifting nature of women’s experiences and perceptions of ductal carcinoma in situ. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 856–867. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05788.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication 18 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!