A Steinian approach to an empathic understanding of hope among patients and clinicians in the culture of palliative care
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 686–694, March 2012
How to Cite
Richardson, K., MacLeod, R. and Kent, B. (2012), A Steinian approach to an empathic understanding of hope among patients and clinicians in the culture of palliative care. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 686–694. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05793.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication 18 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!