The effectiveness of the Omaha System intervention on the women’s health promotion lifestyle profile and quality of life
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 898–907, April 2012
How to Cite
Erci, B. (2012), The effectiveness of the Omaha System intervention on the women’s health promotion lifestyle profile and quality of life. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 898–907. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05794.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication 18 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!