The effectiveness of an improved multidisciplinary pain management programme: a 6- and 12-month follow-up study
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 1061–1072, May 2012
How to Cite
Dysvik, E., Kvaløy, J. T. and Natvig, G. K. (2012), The effectiveness of an improved multidisciplinary pain management programme: a 6- and 12-month follow-up study. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 1061–1072. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05810.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 2 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!